Saturday 21 May 2011

Laugh at yourself

Well if you can't laugh at yourself, it's a sad old world.
I'm laughing at myself today because I sat down to cross stitch and actually sighed like I was sinking into a warm bath after a week camping.

It has been a bit of a long week. I sacrificed stitching time to write a few articles and they took a little longer than I expected which basically meant I didn't get anything done on my designs at all last week. I did dew about two threads a night on the magnolias and they are nearly finished. but there is just something so satisfying to me about working on my own desings. I think it's a real sense of accomplishment I get knowing that I'm working on my dream.

So have a little chuckle to yourself about something funny you catch yourself doing. It's good for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment