Monday 26 March 2012

Volunteer Needed

Would anyone like to volunteer to test my Three Sister Bookmark kit?
You would receive all the materials necessary and you get to keep the item when it's done.
I will post it to you. All I ask is that you give me some feedback (like all the threads were there, the indtructions were easy to follow etc) and stitch the bookmark in reasonable time (about a week ... it took me around 5 hours to complete the example I stitched up).

Anyone interested, please email me;
jenni@exemail.com.au

Thanks in advance
Jenni

3 comments:

  1. I'll stitch it for you if you would like me to. If you have had other offers, it's not a problem! Email address is on my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :D I'll have a go with the bookmark :D That way you don't have to send it too far :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for your offers. I'm sending it to Mango girl as she is the closest.

    ReplyDelete