The lovely Caitlin at Naughts and Crosses Stitch has awarded me with a Liebster award
Here are all the details about the Liebster Blog award:
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
I award the Liebster award to:
Very talented beader
Absolutely beautiful artwork and a beautiful person
Who has a massive to do list
Which I will shortly be displayed at (in Springwood)
Fantasy Cross Stitch,
who I recently Joined myself to watch her progress
And Five Facts About me:
1. I adore dogs ... more than babies. I'll say hello to just about any dog I meet, but ignore babies in the supermarket (unless they were in need obviously!!! I'm not heartless)
2. I'm very heavy. And I don't just mean overweight. My mum had her bones tested and they are 150% density (100% is fantastic in a woman of her age). My bones aren't quite as large as mum's. But I'd guess I'd be in the 130% range.
3. I was born in Canberra and moved to the Blue Mountains with my family when I was 15. We used to come here for holidays. I love where I live and the only place I'd swap it for is Kiama.
4. I've written 5 children's books and edited two art books. Two of the children's books are currently in circulation with Kooringal Publications
I have to go on a book tour in Brisbane during May and sign autographs!!! Weird.
5. I've climbed the Harbour Bridge. I wasn't sure if I'd make it when we were given the tour as a present. But it wasn't that hard actually. You stop lots to look at the view. It was amazing and I'd love to do it again.
Thankyou once again Caitlin at Naughts and Crosses Stitches for the award.
Spread the love everyone