Wednesday 8 June 2011

Chart for Sister-in-law

My sister in law's 40th birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I wanted to design something smallish that I could complete in time.

I found this cool letter 'L' online
Her name starts with 'L' so I'll turn it into a chart and stitch that for her. I think the letter comes from a video game ... must be graphics for the instructions or something. I didn't look at the site all that carefully. But I won't be releasing the chart for sale, it's just a gift for my SIL so it should be OK.

I'm struggling to find time to stitch and design at the moment as my daughter has been home sick, and school is winding up for reporting to parents (very time intensive). So I hope I can get it done in time.

The editor from World of Cross Stitch also contacted me yesterday by email to ask how the adjustments she's asked for were coming. Luckily I've nearly finished stitching that piece and I was able to tell her I will show it to her next week. I had hoped to put it aside for a while to get the monogram present done in time, but I'll have to finish it first.

Busy, busy, busy. Who knew the life of a cross stitch designer could be hectic. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment