Monday 27 June 2011

Brimming with ideas

I've got so many ideas and so little time.

And to make things worse, I didn't get to do any stitching on my sil's present while I was away because I accidentally left the USB with the chart on it at home. I was going to take a small kit with me too, but decided not to in order to get the present fiinished. I was stuck reading my book and had serious stitching withdrawal. I bought a cross stitching mag to help relieve the tension. LOL but it didn't have a free kit, just a Joan Elliott fairy to drool over.

On the way down to Kiama we stopped in at Penrith and I dropped into the bead shop to drool over the pretties. I've bought some things to embellish designs in the future. I can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Arghh! A stitcher's nightmare...plenty of spare time but nothing to stitch! At least you have loads of ideas, that will keep you busy now!

    ReplyDelete