Monday 20 February 2012

Good Morning

Hello there lovely followers (and interested visitors),
This morning I'm working on my next design which is the Peacock Princess. She will be stitched on the same sparkly fabric as the Butterfly Princess (which is called Peacock fantasy and produced by Stitches and spice - go check them out)
http://www.pantheon.com.au/stitches/index.html
You need to look in the spice blends section for Peacock fantasy fabric, but she has so many gorgeous fabrics for you to choose from.

ANYWAY;

Peacock Princess is progressing nicely. After two hours of design she is about a third done. Then I get to stitch. YAY.

It's going to take me forever to make a 12 design collection. But I hope it will be well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! What beautiful fabrics....and don't they have such wondeful names!
    Glad to hear you are progressing with the designing, love the name Peacock Princess too.

    ReplyDelete