Tuesday 26 March 2013

On the Cover Again

I'm delighted to for my project to be featured on the cover of Patchwork and Stitching Vol 14 No. 2
And here is the wonderful styling they produced to photograph the quilt.
I love the way the projects are presented in magazines. You could use these as inspirations for decorating your home. It's not that obvious in the photo, but I quilted this one using an all over meander (or stipple) design. I haven't used that design in a while now ... interesting how we change!


 Once again, thankyou for following this blog. And with a few new followers on board, I'm curious to know how you found me. Would you please leave a comment below so I can find out?

Thanks,
Happy creating
 Jennidee

6 comments:

  1. Wow Jenni! You really are talented. The quilts are just lovely! How do you find the time?
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You visited my blog so I came over for a visit too. I like what I see... so now I am a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for letting me know Cheryll. It's always nice to visit one another. Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belinda, I only work part time, so designing is my other part time job really. Thankyou so much for having a look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through a link from Miamina's Musings' blog. I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your quilts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, nice to meet you. You might want to look at the more recent posts and enter the give aways/ guessing competition.

      Delete