While 'sun' is still on hold (I'm just not sure it's right for the target audience yet), I've started work on another large project ... Butterfly Princess. I know she is the sort of thing the editors want.
I think she may take up to 3 months to stitch (though I'm hoping only two), with my current teaching schedule. And I know I will be spending way too much time on her comapred to the amount I will be paid for publication ... however I figured this is a good time to do it, while I have another income and I can still consider my designing as a side line. Next year I won't have the time to indulge myself with this kind of project unless I can sell the pattern online as well as publishing. So I might as well enjoy the process of this one.